Romantic Quote for Her
- I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.----Alfred Tennyson - 1850
- "I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love." - Mother Teresa
- One night the moon saw me crying on my bed and he asked me, " Why don't you leave that person who made you cry?", I looked at him with teary eyes and said " Moon would you ever leave your sky?"
- Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I’m only falling apart. – “Total Eclipse of the Heart
- We enjoy warmth because we have been cold. We appreciate light because we have been in darkness. By the same token, we can experience joy because we have known sadness.
- I could fill a thousand pages telling you how I felt and still you would not understand. So now I leave without a sound, except that of my heart shattering as it hits the ground.
- I’ll just tell her she isn’t and never will be a true sailor’s true love until she takes a voyage with her husband. -Peter B. Kyne
- Love is like swallowing hot chocolate
Before it has cooled off.
It takes you by surprise at first,
But keeps you warm for a long time.
- "Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time."- Anonymous
- I love you more than any word can say ... I love you more than every action I take ... I'll be right here loving you till the end. – Unknown
- I love you - those three words have my life in them.
- “I was queasy and stinging all over. I was moreover in love or I had smallpox.”
- “Why is it that we don’t always make out the moment love starts, but we forever identify the moment it comes to an end?”
- Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition -Alexander Smith